Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Slideflickr.com's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Slideflickr.com's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Slideflickr.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Slideflickr.com's web site are provided "as is". Slideflickr.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Slideflickr.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Slideflickr.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Slideflickr.com's Internet site, even if Slideflickr.com or a Slideflickr.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Slideflickr.com's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Slideflickr.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Slideflickr.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Slideflickr.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Slideflickr.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Slideflickr.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. General Notes
SlideFlickr and myself are by no way or means affiliated with Flickr or Yahoo! SlideFlickr uses Flickr APIs while maintaining a familiar interface for user convenience. Note for Mp3 and Jpg files: Please do not upload copyrighted material that you do not own. Use podsafe networks like Podshow.com instead.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
We collect information about our visitor's domain, and email address when available.
For visitors on our website we collect:
- The email address and personal information from visitors who post on our website.
- The email address and personal information from the visitors who communicate with us via email.
- Aggregate (General Tracking) information about pages that users visit on our site.
- User specific information about pages that users visits on our site.
- Any information given to us by users that contact us via inquiry form, survey, etc.
The information that we collect is used for:
- Delivering custom content to our website visitors.
- Improving the quality of our website content and user friendliness for a better user experience.
- Contact information for marketing purposes, including newsletters, emails or periodic advertisements from our company.
- Not Shared with any outside organization for commercial purposes. We may still share this information for tracking and other non-commercial purposes.
We may use a standard technology called a cookie for the following purposes.
- Recording Session information for shopping cart or other purposes.
- Store visitor preferences for return visits to our website.
- Record user specific tracking or aggregate tracking information of visitors on our website.
- Delivering user customized content based on user specific information, such as browser type, screen type or resolution, etc.
If you are currently receiving a newsletter or emails from us and would like to stop receiving them, please notify us by contacting us by email, at the above address.
We do not partner or use any 3rd party ad services or content delivering services.
With respect to security, we use industry standard encryption technologies, when transferring and receiving data from visitors on our website.